LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) — Caesars Entertainment on Tuesday announced an expanded education assistance program that will help Las Vegas crew members pay off student debt and college tuition, among other offers.
According to a press release, the new “All-in On Education” program will help the company’s approximately 50,000 eligible team members. Caesars says the program includes student debt repayment options, tuition assistance, scholarship opportunities for employee dependents, and a 529 college savings plan.
Caesars says the “All-in On Education” program is available to eligible full-time and part-time team members.
According to Caesars, program highlights include:
- An expansion of tuition assistance up to $5,250 per year for team members.
- A list of network school providers who offer low-cost or free education opportunities with partner schools, as well as academic advising resources.
- New student debt repayment of up to $5,250 per year for team members.
- A 529 college savings plan that provides tax-advantaged funding options for team members to save for the education costs of their dependents.
- The Don Carano Legacy Scholarship, which is a scholarship for dependents of team members offering up to $20,000 over four years to multiple recipients. The scholarship was created in honor of founder Don Carano as a tribute to his passion for the gaming industry and the family values shared by all team members.
“We believe in the power and potential of our team members, and we know that by helping them achieve their educational goals, we can shape the future of our business and the communities in which we operate,” said Stephanie Lepori. , administrative director and accountant. Officer, Caesars Entertainment. “Our expanded education assistance program, All-In On Education, will support our team members on their educational journey. Whether they’re paying off student loans, making progress in their studies, or tackling graduate school, we want our team members to know that we’re with them every step of the way.
Copyright 2022 KVVU. All rights reserved.