As credit cards have become a staple payment tool in Indian markets, EMI credits are growing in popularity. One of the pioneers in this field is the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, which provides customers with additional convenience while shopping. By using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you can easily convert all purchases into Equivalent Monthly Installments (EMI) and conveniently repay.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
You can enjoy several benefits by using Bajaj Finserv EMI network card. Read below to know more about its features.
- Pre-approved loans and offers:
One of the best benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI card is that you can avail pre-approved loans of up to Rs. 4 lakhs with it. Moreover, you can get pre-approved offers through partner stores like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. exclusively for payments made via Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- Flexible reimbursement as an EMI:
Using this card allows you to convert your amount owed into EMIs and repay them over a term ranging from 3 to 24 months.
- Quick and easy approvals:
You are not required to submit any important documents to qualify for the Map Bajaj Finservwhich makes it extremely easy and quick to use this card.
- Large EMI network:
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can be used to purchase over 1.2 million products online and offline at over 1.2 lakh stores spread across the country in over 2,900 cities.
- No Foreclosure Fees:
Unlike most lending tools, there are no entry fees associated with repayments on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card.
- Minimum processing fee:
Little or no processing fee is required for purchase of most items through Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- Low down payment on purchases:
For most purchases made through the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card, the down payment is usually zero or involves a very minimal cost. This is true for products purchased online and offline and in all price ranges.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Eligibility Criteria
Although most people focus on the rewards and pre-approved loans and offers with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, it is also important to understand your eligibility for the card before you start thinking about how to get bajaj finance card. Read below to understand the eligibility for using a Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- Prospective cardholders must be between the ages of 21 and 60 to qualify for a Bajaj Finserv EMI network card, while cardholders between the ages of 23 and 65 are eligible for an Insta EMI card.
- It is necessary for the potential cardholder to have a regular source of income in order to avail these cards.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for a Bajaj Finserv EMI network card.
How to Get Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
It is possible to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI network card through online and offline means. Although the ability to apply online means your application can be completed from anywhere, it can also be easy to apply for the card offline.
Online request for a Bajaj Finserv EMI network card
- Go to the Bajaj MARKETS website and navigate to the “EMI Cards” section. You can also use the Bajaj MARKETS app and head to the corresponding section.
- Enter your occupation details, date of birth, registered mobile number and name as per your PAN card.
- Click on “Check your offer” to evaluate which EMI cards may be yours and the offers you can benefit from.
- Enter the required details, complete the KYC verification and pay the application fee of Rs. 530.
- Once your application is complete, you will need to authorize the e-Mandate process, after which you will be able to view the EMI card access in your wallet on the website and app.
Offline Request for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Head to partner stores like Reliance Digital, Chroma, Big Bazaar, Vijay Sales or Shoppers Stop.
- Select the items you want to buy there.
- Let a store representative know that you would like to opt into the offline EMI card application process.
- Provide the documents they need for KYC verification purposes.
- Once the verification is complete, you will be able to access your EMI card on the app.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card has several benefits, the most notable of which is the conversion of your purchases into EMI, their repayment over a flexible term, and the pre-approved offers and loans you can avail.